[etsy-shop shop_name="*KaitlynMillerStudio" section_id="*your-etsy-shop-setion-id*"]Six options for purchasing!
1) Check out my Etsy site for what I might have posted. Quick and hassle free.
2) Email me with a request. I might have what you’re looking for in stock, but haven’t gotten around to posting it on Etsy yet. I’ll send you pictures of what’s available, you choose what you like, and I’ll send you an online invoice that you can pay with either a credit card or a check by mail. Pottery will be shipped out within a couple days.
3) Have something special in mind? Email me to place a custom order. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for completion of your order.
4) Headed to downeast Maine? Take the mail boat out of Northeast Harbor or the Cranberry Cove Ferry out of Southwest Harbor for a beautiful and memorable day trip to Little Cranberry Island. Islesford Pottery is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, hours vary depending on the month. July through Labor Day, we’re open every day from 10 until 7. We carry walking maps of the island, as well as the work of 10 local and well-known potters. Come pick something out in person!
6) Wait for me to come to you! The first weekend in December, I pack up my pots and make my way to Portland, Maine for the Maine College of Art Holiday Sale.